Gel biking gloves : Mongoose chill girl's 20 inch bike : Female road bikes.
Gel Biking Gloves
- (bike) motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- Ride a bicycle or motorcycle
- (bike) bicycle: ride a bicycle
- (bike) bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- (glove) handwear: covers the hand and wrist
- boxing glove: boxing equipment consisting of big and padded coverings for the fists of the fighters; worn for the sport of boxing
- (of a baseball catcher) Catch, deflect, or touch (the ball) with one's glove
- baseball glove: the handwear used by fielders in playing baseball
- A jellylike substance containing a cosmetic, medicinal, or other preparation
- A substance of this consistency used for setting the hair
- A semisolid colloidal suspension of a solid dispersed in a liquid
- a colloid in a more solid form than a sol
- gelatin: a thin translucent membrane used over stage lights for color effects
Pearl iZUMi Men's P.R.O. Pittards Gel Glove,Black,Large
With the Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Pittards Gel Glove you get a glove designed for extreme comfort, dampening and durability. Comfort Bridge Gel padding relieves nerve pressure on long rides or on bumpy terrain, and Pittards leather provides superior softness and durability. Pearl Izumi also added a moisture wicking palm lining for enhanced drying, as well as Direct-Vent mesh with UPF 40+ sun protection for cooling, drying and protection.
Material: Pittards WR 100X Natural Carbon leather, gel
Closure: elastic (pull-on)
Recommended Use: cycling
Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
In My Bag - March 14, 2005
Behold the contents of my rack bag.
(not pictured) Olympus D-540 Zoom digital camera
Yeah, I carry all this stuff to work with me every day. I commute by bicycle to work five days a week. This stuff lives in my trunk bag when I'm not using it to ride (i.e.: gloves, cyclometer, shades) or carrying it around elsewhere (phone, badge, Palm, wallet). Peeking into the shot on the far right, that green stick is a Shrader tire pressure guage, which is utterly useless since I ride a road bike (Trek 520) that has Presta valves.
My PowerBook lives at home and my iPod stays at work, unless I need to load some new beats onto it.
Mini 86 check
Front pocket: first aid kit, sunglasses
R. side pocket: two 1.5-year-old emergency gels
L. side pocket: sack of endurolytes and a dime
R. rear pocket: cell and keys
L. rear pocket: cards and cash
Main: banana, apple, Newman pb cookies, arm warmers (needed), gloves (needed), GPS running watch
gel biking gloves
You want the highest-performance equipment on race day, and your gloves are no exceptiona"look to the Pearl Izumi Womenas P.R.O. Pittards Gel Glove for optimal contact with the handlebars. Pittards WR 10X Natural Carbon leather provides superior grip and feel; strategically placed gel pads in the palm relieve pressure on your median and ulnar nerves and dampen road shock and vibration. Pearl Izumi lined the palm with a unique carbon from bamboo and polyester mesh that wicks quickly and provides the ultimate anti-odor protection. Direct Mesh fabric on the top of the glove provides quick ventilation and blocks UV rays.
Material: [palm] leather; [top] 55% nylon, 45% polyester
Recommended Use: biking
Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
bike football jerseys
universal car bike rack
best mountain bike brand
bike india magazine
cat eye bike light
touring bicycle frame
mongoose sycamore bike
bicycle gel seat pad
retro bike helmet